Metal Clay Artist Magazine
Metal Clay Artist Magazine is the only print publication in the world devoted entirely to metal clay. Packed full of the latest news, innovations and developments in the world of metal clay, it will inspire, inform and entertain you for years to come. It features top quality articles and tutorials from the leading artists and teachers working in metal clay around the world.
You'll want to keep it for reference but each issue also features a stunning gallery of work which is a rich source of inspiration. With a truly global focus, this magazine is quite simply the best read for your money if metal clay is your passion.
Order the latest Issue - Now in Stock!
Bead or craft shop owner or metal clay teacher?
Would you like to stock Metal Clay Artist Magazine? Email us for wholesale prices, you can order as few as six copies and enjoy a discounted price.
Volume 5 Issue 4 is the current issue
- Editors Letter
- The Next Generation of Metal Clay: PMC Flex – Janet Alexander and Jennifer Roberts
- Get Connected! – Jennifer Gastelum and Jennifer Roberts
- Marketing Your Work: The Basics – Carol Augustine
- Metal Clay Textures Are Everywhere You Look! – Margaret Schindel
- Book Reviews by Pat Evans
- Soldering Beyond the Basics by Joe Silvera
- Beautiful Leather Jewelry by Melissa Cable
- Architectural Jewelry in Metal Clay by Hadar Jacobson
- Artist Profile by Julia Rai - Gail Crosman Moore
- Gallery - Celebrating Five Years of Metal Clay Artist Magazine
- Studio Insights - Developing Objective Perspective by Michael David Sturlin
- Product Showcase with Pat Evans
- Organized People Are Just Too Lazy to Look for Things– Melody Pierson
- Wonder Woman’s Attaché Case – Angela Baduel Crispin
- Golden Bronze Egg – Sabine Alienor Singery
- Bisque and Silver Underwater Pendant – Inge Verbruggen
- Hollow Barrel Beads – Jeannette Froese LeBlanc and Margaret Schindel
- How to torch fire your beads (video demonstration)
- Loaded Links – Joy Funnell
To buy the current issue (Vol5 #4) for UK delivery, click the Buy Now button below. It costs £7.35 plus £1.70 P&P - total price £9.05. While stocks last.
To buy the current issue (Vol5 #4) for EU delivery, click the Buy Now button below. It costs £7.35 plus £3.50 P&P - total price £10.85. While stocks last.
To buy the current issue (Vol5 #4) for delivery outside the UK/EU, click the Buy Now button below. It costs £7.35 plus £4.55 P&P - total price £11.90. While stocks last.