Metal Clay Artist Magazine
Metal Clay Artist Magazine is the only print publication in the world devoted entirely to metal clay. Packed full of the latest news, innovations and developments in the world of metal clay, it will inspire, inform and entertain you for years to come. It features top quality articles and tutorials from the leading artists and teachers working in metal clay around the world.
You'll want to keep it for reference but each issue also features a stunning gallery of work which is a rich source of inspiration. With a truly global focus, this magazine is quite simply the best read for your money if metal clay is your passion.
Order the latest Issue - Now in Stock!
Bead or craft shop owner or metal clay teacher?
Would you like to stock Metal Clay Artist Magazine? Email us for wholesale prices, you can order as few as six copies and enjoy a discounted price.
Volume 4 Issue 4 is the current issue
- An Artist in More Ways than One - Creating Art and the Tools of Artistry - An interview with Pam East
- Links in the Chain - 11 Artists Make the World a Better Place
- From Design to Cast Jewelry Line - Holly Gage
- Our Contributors Work
- Book Reviews by Pat Evans -
- The Compete Idiot's Guide to Selling your Crafts on Etsy by Marcia Lanyon Turner
- Polymer Clay Global Perspectives by Cynthia Tinapple
- In the Studio: With a Little Help from your Friends by Lora Hart
- Motivating Moment: Goldie Bronze Contest
- Artist Profile, Vickie Hallmark by Julia Rai
- Product Showcase
- Nimbus Cloud Dome
- Pam East's Counterenamel, Articulatable Enameling Trivet and Universal Spatula
- Gallery of Work
- Studio Insights - The Importance of Value by Michael David Sturlin
- How To Projects:-
- Deux Petites Fleurs (Pretty Bronze Flower Rings) - Armelle Burbaud
- "Beyond" A hinged door locket hides a message inside - Tracey Spurgin
- Woodland Shield Pendant - Lesley Messam
To buy the current issue (Vol4 #4) for UK delivery, click the Buy Now button below. It costs £7.95 plus £1.70 P&P - total price £9.65. While stocks last.
To buy the current issue (Vol4 #4) for EU delivery, click the Buy Now button below. It costs £7.95 plus £3.50 P&P - total price £11.45. While stocks last.
To buy the current issue (Vol4 #4) for delivery outside the UK/EU, click the Buy Now button below. It costs £7.95 plus £4.55 P&P - total price £12.50. While stocks last.