Metal Clay Artist Magazine
Metal Clay Artist Magazine is the only print publication in the world devoted entirely to metal clay. Packed full of the latest news, innovations and developments in the world of metal clay, it will inspire, inform and entertain you for years to come. It features top quality articles and tutorials from the leading artists and teachers working in metal clay around the world.
You'll want to keep it for reference but each issue also features a stunning gallery of work which is a rich source of inspiration. With a truly global focus, this magazine is quite simply the best read for your money if metal clay is your passion.
Order the latest Issue - Now in Stock!
Bead or craft shop owner or metal clay teacher?
Would you like to stock Metal Clay Artist Magazine? Email us for wholesale prices, you can order as few as six copies and enjoy a discounted price.
Volume 5 Issue 1 is the current issue
- The Men of Metal Clay
- Metal Clay Moments with Gordon Uyehara
- Bill Struve - CEO, Metal Clay Adventures Inc, an interview
- Metal Clay: A Method or a Medium? by Marco Fleseri
- Editors Letter
- News and Diversions
- In the Studio - Man Up with Lora Hart
- Studio Insights - The Artistic Garden by Michael David Sturlin
- Book Reviews by Pat Evans
- How to Make Silver Charms by Sue Heaser
- Metal Clay 101 for Beaders by Kristal Wick
- Silver Clay with Style by Natalia Colman
- Artist Profile by Julia Rai - Kenji von Achen
- Studio Showcase
- Product Showcase with Pat Evans
- Motivatiing Moment - Metal Inspiration Contest
- Carving Metal Clay by Terry Kovalcik
- Tribute to Gaudi 2 by Waldo Ilowiecki
- Mystic Pendulum by Patrik Kusek
- Black Omen by Zahario
To buy the current issue (Vol5 #1) for UK delivery, click the Buy Now button below. It costs £7.35 plus £1.70 P&P - total price £9.05. While stocks last.