Metal Clay Artist Magazine
Metal Clay Artist Magazine is the only print publication in the world devoted entirely to metal clay. Packed full of the latest news, innovations and developments in the world of metal clay, it will inspire, inform and entertain you for years to come. It features top quality articles and tutorials from the leading artists and teachers working in metal clay around the world.
You'll want to keep it for reference but each issue also features a stunning gallery of work which is a rich source of inspiration. With a truly global focus, this magazine is quite simply the best read for your money if metal clay is your passion.
Order the latest Issue - Now in Stock!
Bead or craft shop owner or metal clay teacher?
Would you like to stock Metal Clay Artist Magazine? Email us for wholesale prices, you can order as few as six copies and enjoy a discounted price.
Volume 5 Issue 3 is the current issue
- Behind the Scenes - A "short notice" cover story by Jeannette Froese LeBlanc
- CJS Sales in New York City: A Designers Quarry by Jeannette Froese LeBlanc
- Editors Letter
- Fashionably Late by Donna Greenberg
- New Beginnings by Joy Funnell
- The Brave New World of Metal Clay by Jennifer Roberts
- Book Reviews by Pat Evans
- Behind the Brooch by Lorena Angulo
- Patina: 300+ Coloration Effect for Jewelers and Metalsmiths by Matthew Runfola
- The Jewelry Makers Design Book by Deryn Mentock
- Artist Profile by Julia Rai - Lorena Angulo
- Studio Showcase
- Product Showcase with Pat Evans
- Ask the Expert with Bill Struve
- Competition News
- Motivating Moment - Inspired to Make Hollow Forms
- Easy Enamel Earrings by Pam East
- Vine Keepsake Pendant by Janet Alexander
- Shimmering Sunshine Ring by Joy Funnell
- Peek-a-Boo Pendant by Paula Beckett
To buy the current issue (Vol5 #3) for UK delivery, click the Buy Now button below. It costs £7.35 plus £1.70 P&P - total price £9.05. While stocks last.
To buy the current issue (Vol5 #3) for EU delivery, click the Buy Now button below. It costs £7.35 plus £3.50 P&P - total price £10.85. While stocks last.
To buy the current issue (Vol5 #3) for delivery outside the UK/EU, click the Buy Now button below. It costs £7.35 plus £4.55 P&P - total price £11.90. While stocks last.