Metal Clay Artist Magazine
Metal Clay Artist Magazine are in financial trouble so have suspended publication. Click here to read the whole story from Jeannette LeBlanc, editor of the magazine.
Volume 5 Issue 4 is the final issue
- Editors Letter
- The Next Generation of Metal Clay: PMC Flex – Janet Alexander and Jennifer Roberts
- Get Connected! – Jennifer Gastelum and Jennifer Roberts
- Marketing Your Work: The Basics – Carol Augustine
- Metal Clay Textures Are Everywhere You Look! – Margaret Schindel
- Book Reviews by Pat Evans
- Soldering Beyond the Basics by Joe Silvera
- Beautiful Leather Jewelry by Melissa Cable
- Architectural Jewelry in Metal Clay by Hadar Jacobson
- Artist Profile by Julia Rai - Gail Crosman Moore
- Gallery - Celebrating Five Years of Metal Clay Artist Magazine
- Studio Insights - Developing Objective Perspective by Michael David Sturlin
- Product Showcase with Pat Evans
- Organized People Are Just Too Lazy to Look for Things– Melody Pierson
- Wonder Woman’s Attaché Case – Angela Baduel Crispin
- Golden Bronze Egg – Sabine Alienor Singery
- Bisque and Silver Underwater Pendant – Inge Verbruggen
- Hollow Barrel Beads – Jeannette Froese LeBlanc and Margaret Schindel
- How to torch fire your beads (video demonstration)
- Loaded Links – Joy Funnell
To buy the final issue (Vol5 #4) for UK delivery, click the Buy Now button below. It costs £7.35 plus £1.70 P&P - total price £9.05. While stocks last.
To buy the final issue (Vol5 #4) for EU delivery, click the Buy Now button below. It costs £7.35 plus £3.50 P&P - total price £10.85. While stocks last.
To buy the final issue (Vol5 #4) for delivery outside the UK/EU, click the Buy Now button below. It costs £7.35 plus £4.55 P&P - total price £11.90. While stocks last.