Metal Clay Artist Magazine
Metal Clay Artist Magazine are in financial trouble and need your help. Click here to read the whole story from Jeannette LeBlanc, editor of the magazine.
Through no fault of her own Jeannette has ended up with tremendous personal debt. This debt was taken on after the distributor of the magazine closed with no notice. Jeannette believed that she would eventually be paid because she had insurance for this kind of event. Jeannette took out a loan against her mortgage to be able to reprint one issue and to produce and distribute the next. Sadly she was not paid nor will ever be paid for one year of newsstand sales. It really seems criminal that this could even happen!
The metal clay community is a caring one and we have got together to try and help Jeannette raise money to deal with her debt and keep the magazine in business. You can help by donating to this fund - any amount will help. Please donate what you can if you care about this magazine. There is also going to be an auction which is being put together of Facebook, find out more here - requires you to have a Facebook account.
You can also help by buying digital back issues of the magazine directly from the MCAM website.
To order back copies of Metal Clay Artist Magazines click here or to buy digital back issues click here.
Volume 5 Issue 4 is the current issue
- Editors Letter
- The Next Generation of Metal Clay: PMC Flex – Janet Alexander and Jennifer Roberts
- Get Connected! – Jennifer Gastelum and Jennifer Roberts
- Marketing Your Work: The Basics – Carol Augustine
- Metal Clay Textures Are Everywhere You Look! – Margaret Schindel
- Book Reviews by Pat Evans
- Soldering Beyond the Basics by Joe Silvera
- Beautiful Leather Jewelry by Melissa Cable
- Architectural Jewelry in Metal Clay by Hadar Jacobson
- Artist Profile by Julia Rai - Gail Crosman Moore
- Gallery - Celebrating Five Years of Metal Clay Artist Magazine
- Studio Insights - Developing Objective Perspective by Michael David Sturlin
- Product Showcase with Pat Evans
- Organized People Are Just Too Lazy to Look for Things– Melody Pierson
- Wonder Woman’s Attaché Case – Angela Baduel Crispin
- Golden Bronze Egg – Sabine Alienor Singery
- Bisque and Silver Underwater Pendant – Inge Verbruggen
- Hollow Barrel Beads – Jeannette Froese LeBlanc and Margaret Schindel
- How to torch fire your beads (video demonstration)
- Loaded Links – Joy Funnell
To buy the current issue (Vol5 #4) for UK delivery, click the Buy Now button below. It costs £7.35 plus £1.70 P&P - total price £9.05. While stocks last.
To buy the current issue (Vol5 #4) for EU delivery, click the Buy Now button below. It costs £7.35 plus £3.50 P&P - total price £10.85. While stocks last.
To buy the current issue (Vol5 #4) for delivery outside the UK/EU, click the Buy Now button below. It costs £7.35 plus £4.55 P&P - total price £11.90. While stocks last.