Search our FAQ to find resolutions to common issues.
|What are the ingredients of Badger Balm?
Badger Balm is often recommended as a lubricant for your hands, work surfaces and tools to stop metal clay sticking. This is the list of ingredients used in the Badger Balm products taken from their website.
- Rich Oils (organic extra virgin olive oil, organic coconut oil, etc.)
- Essential Oils & Extracts (organic rosemary, organic ginger, organic peppermint, etc.)
- Butters (Wild African shea butter & Fair Trade cocoa butter)
- Beeswax – will be certified organic by August 2008
- Minerals (zinc oxide and pumice) & Alkali (sodium hydroxide – to make soap from oil)
- Nothing else. We use no preservatives, no emulsifiers, no colors, nothing derived from petroleum and nothing synthetic, toxic, harmful or controversial.
Visit the Badger Balm website here
|Article ID: 10038
||Article Created: 06-11-2008 11:38 AM|