Metal Clay Artist Magazine - Volume 1, Issue 1
Metal Clay Artist Magazine V1 I1 was published in Spring 2010.
Metal Clay Artist Magazine was the only print publication in the world devoted entirely to metal clay. Packed full of the latest news, innovations and developments in the world of metal clay, it inspired, informed and entertained readers. It featured top quality articles and tutorials from the leading artists and teachers working in metal clay around the world.
It ceased publication at the end of 2014 following publication of the five year anniversary issue (Volume 5 Issue 4).
This issue is sold out and there are no digital copies available on Magzter.
What’s in this Issue?
The contents of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V1 I1:-
- Ask Dr Metal Clay by Judi Weers
- Readers Notes and Good News
- Book Reviews by Pat Evans-
- Silver Clay Keepsakes by Katie Baum and Judi L Hendricks
- Metal Clay Beads by Barbara Becker Simon
- Pure Silver Metal Clay Beads by Linda Kaye-Moses
- In the Classroom by Jeannette LeBlanc
- Artist Profile, Kate Qualley Peterson by Julia Rai
- Business: Romancing the Customer by Pam East
- Studio Life by Carol Hamilton
- Metal Clay Terms Translated into French
- Tool Diva Tool Reviews by Pat Evans –
- Mighty Bright Vusion Craft Light
- CWLI (Can’t Live Without It) Tool
- Gallery of Work
- How To Projects:-
- Enamel a Sterling Silver and Silver Clay Pendant by Priscilla Vassao
- Orchid Ring by Anna Tan-De Hert
- Polynesian Summer by Irina Miech
- Blue Delight Ring by Lesley Messam
- Heart Pendant by Alcina Nolley
- The “Oh” Ring by Angela Baduel-Crispin
- Silver Beads by Jeannette LeBlanc