Metal Clay Artist Magazine Volume - 1 Issue 3
Metal Clay Artist Magazine V1 I3 was published in the Fall of 2010.
Metal Clay Artist Magazine was the only print publication in the world devoted entirely to metal clay. Packed full of the latest news, innovations and developments in the world of metal clay, it inspired, informed and entertained readers. It featured top quality articles and tutorials from the leading artists and teachers working in metal clay around the world.
It ceased publication at the end of 2014 following publication of the five year anniversary issue (Volume 5 Issue 4).
This issue is sold out and there are no digital copies available on Magzter.
What’s in this Issue?
The contents of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V1 I3:-
- Ask Dr Metal Clay by Judi Weers
- Readers Letters
- Book Reviews by Pat Evans-
- Metal Clay Rings: Silver Jewelry Inspired by Nature by Irina Miech
- Polymer Clay Mixed Media Jewelry by Shirley Rufener
- Price of Your Work: Figuring Your Cost, Wholesale and Retail Prices
- Artist Profile, Maggie Bergman by Julia Rai
- Clay Convergence: All Clear by Lisa Pavelka
- Celie Fago: A “Teachers Teacher” bu Ed and Martha Biggar
- Diccionario de Arcilla Metalica, Ingles-Espanol by Rosa Martha Celorio Aceves
- Creative Deadlines by Linda Stiles Smith
- Charms for Charity
- Tool Diva Tool Reviews by Pat Evans –
- Imagepac Stamp It Kit
- Gallery of Work
- How To Projects:-
- Three Women Pendant with Enamel by Alcina Nolley
- Faux Bone and Silver Ring by Lesley Messam
- Swing Hinge Locket by Lisa Barth
- Cone Avec Keum-boo/Keum-Boo Cone Pendant par/by Angela Baduel Crispin in French and English
- Aretes de Rosas en Bronce / Bronze Rose Earrings by Lorena Angulo in Spanish and English