Metal Clay Artist Magazine - Volume 1 Issue 4
Metal Clay Artist Magazine V1 I4 was published in the Winter of 2010.
Metal Clay Artist Magazine was the only print publication in the world devoted entirely to metal clay. Packed full of the latest news, innovations and developments in the world of metal clay, it inspired, informed and entertained readers. It featured top quality articles and tutorials from the leading artists and teachers working in metal clay around the world.
It ceased publication at the end of 2014 following publication of the five year anniversary issue (Volume 5 Issue 4).
Buy a copy of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V1 I4
Use the drop down menu to choose the total price to buy the magazine and have it shipped to your country. You can add multiple issues to your shopping cart but if you want to buy more than one issue, contact us to save on shipping costs.
What’s in this Issue?
The contents of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V1 I4:-
- Ask Dr Metal Clay by Judi Weers
- My Sojourn in Japan by Emma Baird
- Design Contest Winners
- Book Reviews by Pat Evans-
- Sculptural Metal Clay Jewelry by Kate McKinnon
- Perfectly Paired: Designing Jewelry with Polymer and Metal Clays by Patricia Kimle
- Bronze Metal Clay by Yvonne M Padilla
- Color on Copprclay – Achieving Enamel Transparency by Catherine Davies Paetz and Bill Helwig
- Combining Silver, Bronze and Copper Clays: Can it be done Successfully by Jeannette Froese LeBlanc
- Zen What? by Linda Stiles Smith
- Artist Profile, Hadar Jacobson by Julia Rai
- Kilns – Fiber or Firebrick by John S Hohenshelt
- There’s a New Kid Coming to Town by Judi Weers
- Tool Diva Tool Reviews by Pat Evans –
- Bench Filing Block
- Charm Scoop
- Gallery of Work
- How To Projects:-
- Copper Bird Nest Salt Cellar by Patrik Kusek
- Ancient Copper Medallion by Gail Lannum
- Basse-Taille Enamel on Copper Clay (Part 1 of 2) by Pam East
- Faux Dichroic Effects for Metal Clay Settings by Lisa Pavelka
- Bague Lave/Lava Ring par/by Angela B Crispin in French and English
- Pendentif Creux en Pate de Cuivre Art Clay Copper / Hollow Pendant in Art Clay Copper par/by Sabine Alienor Signery in French and English