Metal Clay Artist Magazine - Volume 2 Issue 1
Metal Clay Artist Magazine V2 I1 was published in Spring 2011.
Metal Clay Artist Magazine was the only print publication in the world devoted entirely to metal clay. Packed full of the latest news, innovations and developments in the world of metal clay, it inspired, informed and entertained readers. It featured top quality articles and tutorials from the leading artists and teachers working in metal clay around the world.
It ceased publication at the end of 2014 following publication of the five year anniversary issue (Volume 5 Issue 4).
This issue is sold out but you can buy a digital edition on Magzter here.
What’s in this Issue?
The contents of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V2 I1:-
- Gemstone Firing Tests by Judi Weers
- Travel Much? In the Classroom Feature by Jeannette Froese LeBlanc
- Book Reviews by Pat Evans-
- Metal Clay Origami Jewelry by Sara Jayne Cole
- The Art of Metal Clay, Revised and Expanded Edition by Sherri Haab
- Mixed Metal Jewelry Workshop by Mary Hettmansperger
- Copyright Confusion by Linda Stiles Smith
- Clay Convergence, Making the Connection by Lisa Pavelka
- Interview with Dr Morikawa by Jeannette Froese LeBlanc
- Metal Clay Masters Registry by Julia Rai
- Do it Your Way by Lora Hart
- Tool Talk by Pat Evans –
- JoolTool Sharpening and Polishing System
- Helen Breil Designer Texture Stamps
- Rivet Piercing/Setting Tool
- Gallery of Work
- How To Projects:-
- Metal Clay and Micromosaic Pendant by Michela Verani
- Basse-Taille Enamel on Copper Clay (Part 2 of 2) by Pam East
- Perpetual Commotion Machine by Christi Friesen with Lorena Angulo
- FingerTIPS – making fingerprint jewelry by Sarah Parker Heermann
- Jeffrey’s Dragonfly by Sue Ropp-Namet