Metal Clay Artist Magazine Volume 2 Issue 2
Metal Clay Artist Magazine V2 I2 was published in Summer 2011.
Metal Clay Artist Magazine was the only print publication in the world devoted entirely to metal clay. Packed full of the latest news, innovations and developments in the world of metal clay, it inspired, informed and entertained readers. It featured top quality articles and tutorials from the leading artists and teachers working in metal clay around the world.
It ceased publication at the end of 2014 following publication of the five year anniversary issue (Volume 5 Issue 4).
Buy a copy of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V2 I2
Use the drop down menu to choose the total price to buy the magazine and have it shipped to your country. You can add multiple issues to your shopping cart but if you want to buy more than one issue, contact us to save on shipping costs.
What’s in this Issue?
The contents of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V2 I2:-
- Sterling Silver Clay: A natural Evolution
- Demystifying Jewelry Photography by Lisa Barth
- The White Background: Trendy or Technique? by Harriete Estel Berman
- Book Reviews by Pat Evans-
- The Handmade Marketplace: How to Sell Your Crafts Locally, Globally and Online by Kari Chapin
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Selling your Crafts by Chris Franchetti Michaels
- Big Bling Rings by Christine Kramer Norton and Barbara Becker Simon
- Clay Convergence, the Remains of the Day by Lisa Pavelka
- Artist Profile, Jennifer Smith-Righter by Julia Rai
- Not Untitled: 40+ Incentives to Name your Jewelry by Marthe Le Van
- Tool Talk by Pat Evans –
- Clay Squishers
- QuikArt Elements
- QuikArt NoStick Pens
- Gallery of Work
- Basic Set Ups, Metal Clay, LOS Patina, Keum-Boo
- How To Projects:-
- Summertime Bling Necklace by Joy Funnell
- Heart of Glass Pendant by Trish Jeffers-Zeh
- Blue Window Cufflinks by Rosa Martha Celorio
- Keum-Boo (Hotplace Method) by Kay Seurat
- Dome Ring and Matching Earrings by Jane Font