Metal Clay Artist Magazine Volume 2 Issue 3
Metal Clay Artist Magazine V2 I3 was published in Fall 2011.
Metal Clay Artist Magazine was the only print publication in the world devoted entirely to metal clay. Packed full of the latest news, innovations and developments in the world of metal clay, it inspired, informed and entertained readers. It featured top quality articles and tutorials from the leading artists and teachers working in metal clay around the world.
It ceased publication at the end of 2014 following publication of the five year anniversary issue (Volume 5 Issue 4).
Buy a copy of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V2 I3
Use the drop down menu to choose the total price to buy the magazine and have it shipped to your country. You can add multiple issues to your shopping cart but if you want to buy more than one issue, contact us to save on shipping costs.
What’s in this Issue?
The contents of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V2 I3:-
- From our Readers, Happy 2nd Birthday
- Design Challenge
- Book Reviews by Pat Evans-
- Metal Mania Metal Clay Basics! Brass, Bronze and Copper Metal Clay Techniques by Geneva Perkins and Carl Spunde
- Woodland Chic: Metal Clay as Nature Intended by Patrik Kusek
- Designing from the Stone: Design Techniques for Bezel Setting in Metal Clay using the Stone as Inspiration by Lisa Barth
- In the News: New Directions: Powder Metallurgy in a Sheet Metal World
- Clay Convergence, Bling it on by Lisa Pavelka
- 2011 European Art Clay Conference – Praha Festival by Pam East
- Cutting Spending in the Studio by Linda Stiles Smith
- Collagraphic Texture Sheets by Cindy Miller
- Artist Profile, Jennifer Kahn by Julia Rai
- Tool Talk by Pat Evans –
- Teflon Roller
- Cool Roller
- Miter Cutting Vice/Jig
- Gallery of Work
- Basic Set Ups, Metal Clay, LOS Patina, Keum-Boo, Polymer
- How To Projects:-
- Summertime Bling Necklace by Joy Funnell
- Silver Blossom Ring by Tracey Spurgin
- Copper and Sterling Silver Mokume Gane Earrings by Hadar Jacobson
- Polymer Clay Mokume Cabochons by Margaret Schindel
- Making Molds for Two Sided Metal Clay Leaves by Un-Roen Manarata