Metal Clay Artist Magazine - Volume 3 Issue 1
Metal Clay Artist Magazine V3 I1 was published in Spring 2012.
Metal Clay Artist Magazine was the only print publication in the world devoted entirely to metal clay. Packed full of the latest news, innovations and developments in the world of metal clay, it inspired, informed and entertained readers. It featured top quality articles and tutorials from the leading artists and teachers working in metal clay around the world.
It ceased publication at the end of 2014 following publication of the five year anniversary issue (Volume 5 Issue 4).
Buy a copy of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V3 I1
Use the drop down menu to choose the total price to buy the magazine and have it shipped to your country. You can add multiple issues to your shopping cart but if you want to buy more than one issue, contact us to save on shipping costs.
What’s in this Issue?
The contents of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V3 I1:-
- Book Reviews by Pat Evans-
- The Absolute Beginners Guide: Making Metal Clay Jewelry by Cindy Thomas Pankopf
- The Art of Resin Clay by Sherri Haab, Rachel Haab and Michelle Haab
- PMC Guild Japan Conference 2011 by Hattie Sanderson
- Photography, Live Model by Marcia Beauge
- In the Classroom, Four Fabulous Days with Celie Fago by Margaret Schindel
- Copper Clay Pajama Party by Christi Friesen
- Artist Profile, Samantha Braund by Julia Rai
- Tool Talk by Pat Evans –
- Linda’s Turnabout
- Micro Engraver
- Baroque Art Guilders Paste
- Gallery of Work
- Studio Insights – The Importance of Purpose by Michael David Sturlin
- How To Projects:-
- Colouring Polymer Clay Pendants with Alcohol Inks by Samantha Braund
- Clay Convergence, Extruded Mosaic Canes by Lisa Pavelka
- CopperPoly Flora Fusion Brooch by Christi Friesen
- Silver and Polymer Clay Twig Pendant by Patricia Kimle
- One Hinged Bracelet, Two Choices of Materials by Jeannette Froese LeBlanc
- Hidden Pearl Pendant by Anna Mazon