Metal Clay Artist Magazine - Volume 3 Issue 2
Metal Clay Artist Magazine V3 I2 was published in Summer 2012.
Metal Clay Artist Magazine was the only print publication in the world devoted entirely to metal clay. Packed full of the latest news, innovations and developments in the world of metal clay, it inspired, informed and entertained readers. It featured top quality articles and tutorials from the leading artists and teachers working in metal clay around the world.
It ceased publication at the end of 2014 following publication of the five year anniversary issue (Volume 5 Issue 4).
This issue is sold out but you can buy a digital edition on Magzter here.
What’s in this Issue?
The contents of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V3 I2:-
- The Inventors Series – Mardel Rein
- Book Reviews by Ann Davis –
- Metal Clay Fusion by Gordon Uyehara
- Silversmithing for Jewellery Makers by Elizabeth Bone
- Roots, Stems and Branches: A Recollection by Linda Kaye-Moses
- Wedding Jewellery
- PMC Sterling Clay Exploration by Lisa Cain
- Artist Profile, 2012 Saul Bell Design Award Finalists – Metal Clay by Julia Rai
- Product Showcase –
- LiL BeLLA Humidifier
- Speedfire ElectricMini Kiln
- Safe Project Transport Box
- Zero to 1200 in Two Minutes
- TenLil’Imprints Footprint Kit
- Wubbers Square Mandrel Pliers
- Gallery of Work
- Studio Insights – The Importance of Patience by Michael David Sturlin
- How To Projects:-
- Wedding Lace by erin l m harris
- Clay Convergence – Bonded with Clay by Lisa Pavelka
- Grand Inspiration by Helen Wyland-Malchow
- Exotic Blossoms Bracelet by Barbara Briggs
- Bird’s Nest Bezel Bracelet by Michelle Loon