Metal Clay Artist Magazine - Volume 3 Issue 3
Metal Clay Artist Magazine V3 I3 was published in Fall 2012.
Metal Clay Artist Magazine was the only print publication in the world devoted entirely to metal clay. Packed full of the latest news, innovations and developments in the world of metal clay, it inspired, informed and entertained readers. It featured top quality articles and tutorials from the leading artists and teachers working in metal clay around the world.
It ceased publication at the end of 2014 following publication of the five year anniversary issue (Volume 5 Issue 4).
Buy a copy of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V3 I3
Use the drop down menu to choose the total price to buy the magazine and have it shipped to your country. You can add multiple issues to your shopping cart but if you want to buy more than one issue, contact us to save on shipping costs.
What’s in this Issue?
The contents of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V3 I3:-
- Challenging Times by Joy Funnell
- Book Reviews by Pat Evans –
- Silver Clay Workshop by Melanie Blaikie
- Enlightened Polymer Clay by Rie Nagumo
- Make a Statement by Lora Hart
- Rejected! Insights into the Jury Process by Pam East
- Artist Profile, Wanaree Tanner by Julia Rai
- Metal Clay Plus – Design Contest Winners
- Product Showcase
- Textured Rolling Pins
- Magic Hinge Box
- Metal Hole Punch Pliers
- Gallery of Work
- Studio Insights – The Nature of Creativity by Michael David Sturlin
- How To Projects:-
- Steampunk Ring by Gordon Uyehara
- Repousse-Like Metal Clay Sculpture by Lauren Terry McCarthy
- Sisters Keepsake Vessel by Suzanne McNenly
- Potion Bottle Pendant by Lesley Messam
- Twit-Twoo by Joy Funnell
- Clay Convergence, Freeze Frame by Lisa Pavelka