Metal Clay Artist Magazine - Volume 3 Issue 4
Metal Clay Artist Magazine V3 I4 was published in Winter 2012.
Metal Clay Artist Magazine was the only print publication in the world devoted entirely to metal clay. Packed full of the latest news, innovations and developments in the world of metal clay, it inspired, informed and entertained readers. It featured top quality articles and tutorials from the leading artists and teachers working in metal clay around the world.
It ceased publication at the end of 2014 following publication of the five year anniversary issue (Volume 5 Issue 4).
Buy a copy of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V3 I4
Use the drop down menu to choose the total price to buy the magazine and have it shipped to your country. You can add multiple issues to your shopping cart but if you want to buy more than one issue, contact us to save on shipping costs.
What’s in this Issue?
The contents of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V3 I4:-
- Book Reviews by Pat Evans –
- Metal Clay and Color by Mary Wohlgemuth
- Handmade to Sell: Hello Craft’s Guide to Owning, Running and Growing your Crafty Biz by Kelly Rand.
- Creer ses bijoux en pate d’argent by Fleur Bonald-Bietti
- MCAM Online Video Library by Wanaree Tanner
- What’s in a Name by Julia Rai
- Clean your Studio Heal your Artself! by Ann Davis
- Artist Profile, Anna Mazon by Julia Rai
- Product Showcase
- Plano Line Spool Box
- Craftsy Class: Epoxy Clay Artistry by Debbi Simon
- Bezel Builders
- Gallery of Work
- Studio Insights – The Value of Repetition by Michael David Sturlin
- How To Projects:-
- PMC Sterling – Fairy Ring No 816 by Patrik Kusek
- Polymer and Metal Clay – A Match Made in Heaven by Debbie Carlton
- Decorative Steel Wire Creative Collaboration: Frame Filled with Polymer Mokume Gane by Ponsawan Sila
- Mixed Metal Clay Chain Link Necklace by Ruth Levine
- Bronze Clay Pendant with Steel Wire Frame by Lorena Angulo
- Clay Convergence: Faux Cold Connections for Frames by Lisa Pavelka