Metal Clay Artist Magazine Volume 4 Issue 1
Metal Clay Artist Magazine V4 I1 was published in Spring 2013.
Metal Clay Artist Magazine was the only print publication in the world devoted entirely to metal clay. Packed full of the latest news, innovations and developments in the world of metal clay, it inspired, informed and entertained readers. It featured top quality articles and tutorials from the leading artists and teachers working in metal clay around the world.
It ceased publication at the end of 2014 following publication of the five year anniversary issue (Volume 5 Issue 4).
Buy a copy of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V4 I1
Use the drop down menu to choose the total price to buy the magazine and have it shipped to your country. You can add multiple issues to your shopping cart but if you want to buy more than one issue, contact us to save on shipping costs.
What’s in this Issue?
The contents of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V4 I1:-
- Book Reviews by Pat Evans –
- Contemporary Metal Clay Rings by Hattie Sanderson
- Metal Clay for Jewelry Makers: The Complete Technique Guide by Sue Heaser
- Such Capable Hands: A Magnificent Glimpse into the Lives of 16 Jewelry Making Artists from Around the World by Pat Robinson Schmidt
- Are you Brand X by Lora Hart
- An Introduction to Three Polymer Clay Pioneers by Hollie J Mion
- Backs, Bails and Beyond. Give your Work the Finish it Deserves by Joy Funnell
- Artist Profile, Evelyn Pelati Dombkowski by Julia Rai
- Product Showcase
- Craftsy Class: Metalsmithing at Home by Kate Richbourg
- Safe Project Transport Box
- Striker FLEXit Light
- Gallery of Work – Commemorative Jewelry
- Studio Insights – The Value of Time by Michael David Sturlin
- How To Projects:-
- Fingerprint Beads by Linda Allard
- The Ice Dragon Cometh by Anna Mazon
- Sterling Shield Ring by Wanaree Tanner
- Silver and Polymer Clay Earrings by Kim Otterbein
- Leather and Metal Bracelet by Lisa Barth