Metal Clay Artist Magazine Volume 4 Issue 2
Metal Clay Artist Magazine V4 I2 was published in Summer 2013.
Metal Clay Artist Magazine was the only print publication in the world devoted entirely to metal clay. Packed full of the latest news, innovations and developments in the world of metal clay, it inspired, informed and entertained readers. It featured top quality articles and tutorials from the leading artists and teachers working in metal clay around the world.
It ceased publication at the end of 2014 following publication of the five year anniversary issue (Volume 5 Issue 4).
Buy a copy of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V4 I2
Use the drop down menu to choose the total price to buy the magazine and have it shipped to your country. You can add multiple issues to your shopping cart but if you want to buy more than one issue, contact us to save on shipping costs.
What’s in this Issue?
The contents of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V4 I2:-
- Book Reviews by Pat Evans –
- Polymer Clay Master Class: Exploring Process, Technique and Collaboration with 11 Master Artists by Judy Belcher and Tamara Honaman
- Shapes – 25 Inspirational Designs in Polymer Clay by Helen Breil
- Simple Soldering: A Beginner’s Guide to Jewelry Making by Kate Ferrant Richbourg
- Studio Business: Gooooooooaaaaalllll!!! by Lora Hart
- Metal Clay Convergence: More Than Just “Lip Service” by Lisa Pavelka
- Creative Business: Speaking in Tongues by Jennifer Roberts
- Preparing to Teach From Your Home Studio by Jeannette Froese LeBlanc
- Motivating Moment: Modern Architecture
- Artist Profile, Angela Baduel-Crispin by Julia Rai
- Product Showcase
- Hand Forged and Hammered Titanium Scribe
- European Pearl-Holding Vise
- Vintaj Patinas and Glaze
- Gallery of Work
- Studio Insights – The Importance of Honesty by Michael David Sturlin
- How To Projects:-
- Fusing Silver Clay to Argentium Silver by Vickie Hallmark and Ronda Coryell
- Wabi Sabi Bells by erin heharg harris
- Make Your Own Filigree Texture Plates by Liad Wischnia-Nemeth
- Goldie Bronze Calla Lily Ring by Aneta Sztych-Gorska