Metal Clay Artist Magazine - Volume 4 Issue 3
Metal Clay Artist Magazine V4 I3 was published in Fall 2013.
Metal Clay Artist Magazine was the only print publication in the world devoted entirely to metal clay. Packed full of the latest news, innovations and developments in the world of metal clay, it inspired, informed and entertained readers. It featured top quality articles and tutorials from the leading artists and teachers working in metal clay around the world.
It ceased publication at the end of 2014 following publication of the five year anniversary issue (Volume 5 Issue 4).
This issue is sold out but you can buy a digital edition on Magzter here.
What’s in this Issue?
The contents of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V4 I3:-
- Book Reviews by Pat Evans –
- Drawing for Jewelers: Master Class in Professional Design by Maria Josep Forcadell Berenguer and Josep Asuncion Pastor
- Bench Tips for Jewelry Making: 101 Useful Tips from Brad Smith by Bradford M Smith
- Multistrand Jewelry: Secrets for Success, Kalmbach Books
- In the Studio: When Inspiration Hits, Move On It! by Catherine Witherell
- Glass and Metal Clay: The Perfect Union by Stephanie Crider
- Metal Clay Convergence: Polymer that Pops by Lisa Pavelka
- Motivating Moment: Water
- Artist Profile, Lesley Messam by Julia Rai
- Product Showcase
- Speedfire ElectricMini PRO Kiln
- ClayMill Metal Clay Extruder
- Gallery of Work
- Studio Insights – Activating Awareness by Michael David Sturlin
- How To Projects:-
- Graceful Petals by Candace Steppes
- Skipping Stones by Angela Baduel-Crispin
- Bronze Swing Earrings by Cindy Silas
- Commemorative Silver Spoon by Aleksandra Marczukiewicz