Metal Clay Artist Magazine Volume 4 Issue 4
Metal Clay Artist Magazine V4 I4 was published in Winter 2013.
Metal Clay Artist Magazine was the only print publication in the world devoted entirely to metal clay. Packed full of the latest news, innovations and developments in the world of metal clay, it inspired, informed and entertained readers. It featured top quality articles and tutorials from the leading artists and teachers working in metal clay around the world.
It ceased publication at the end of 2014 following publication of the five year anniversary issue (Volume 5 Issue 4).
Buy a copy of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V4 I4
Use the drop down menu to choose the total price to buy the magazine and have it shipped to your country. You can add multiple issues to your shopping cart but if you want to buy more than one issue, contact us to save on shipping costs.
What’s in this Issue?
The contents of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V4 I4:-
- An Artist in More Ways than One – Creating Art and the Tools of Artistry – An interview with Pam East
- Links in the Chain – 11 Artists Make the World a Better Place
- From Design to Cast Jewelry Line – Holly Gage
- Our Contributors Work
- Book Reviews by Pat Evans –
- The Compete Idiot’s Guide to Selling your Crafts on Etsy by Marcia Lanyon Turner
- Polymer Clay Global Perspectives by Cynthia Tinapple
- In the Studio: With a Little Help from your Friends by Lora Hart
- Motivating Moment: Goldie Bronze Contest
- Artist Profile, Vickie Hallmark by Julia Rai
- Product Showcase
- Nimbus Cloud Dome
- Pam East’s Counterenamel, Articulatable Enameling Trivet and Universal Spatula
- Gallery of Work
- Studio Insights – The Importance of Value by Michael David Sturlin
- How To Projects:-
- Deux Petites Fleurs (Pretty Bronze Flower Rings) – Armelle Burbaud
- “Beyond” A hinged door locket hides a message inside – Tracey Spurgin
- Woodland Shield Pendant – Lesley Messam