Metal Clay Artist Magazine Volume 5 Issue 1
Metal Clay Artist Magazine V5 I1 was published in Spring 2014.
Metal Clay Artist Magazine was the only print publication in the world devoted entirely to metal clay. Packed full of the latest news, innovations and developments in the world of metal clay, it inspired, informed and entertained readers. It featured top quality articles and tutorials from the leading artists and teachers working in metal clay around the world.
It ceased publication at the end of 2014 following publication of the five year anniversary issue (Volume 5 Issue 4).
This issue is sold out but you can buy a digital edition on Magzter here.
What’s in this Issue?
The contents of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V5 I1:-
- The Men of Metal Clay
- Metal Clay Moments with Gordon Uyehara
- Bill Struve – CEO, Metal Clay Adventures Inc, an interview
- Metal Clay: A Method or a Medium? by Marco Fleseri
- Editors Letter
- News and Diversions
- In the Studio – Man Up with Lora Hart
- Studio Insights – The Artistic Garden by Michael David Sturlin
- Book Reviews by Pat Evans
- How to Make Silver Charms by Sue Heaser
- Metal Clay 101 for Beaders by Kristal Wick
- Silver Clay with Style by Natalia Colman
- Artist Profile by Julia Rai – Kenji von Achen
- Studio Showcase
- Product Showcase with Pat Evans
- Motivatiing Moment – Metal Inspiration Contest
- Carving Metal Clay by Terry Kovalcik
- Tribute to Gaudi 2 by Waldo Ilowiecki
- Mystic Pendulum by Patrik Kusek
- Black Omen by Zahario