Metal Clay Artist Magazine Volume 5 Issue 2
Metal Clay Artist Magazine V5 I2 was published in Summer 2014.
Metal Clay Artist Magazine was the only print publication in the world devoted entirely to metal clay. Packed full of the latest news, innovations and developments in the world of metal clay, it inspired, informed and entertained readers. It featured top quality articles and tutorials from the leading artists and teachers working in metal clay around the world.
It ceased publication at the end of 2014 following publication of the five year anniversary issue (Volume 5 Issue 4).
Buy a copy of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V5 I2
Use the drop down menu to choose the total price to buy the magazine and have it shipped to your country. You can add multiple issues to your shopping cart but if you want to buy more than one issue, contact us to save on shipping costs.
What’s in this Issue?
The contents of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V5 I2:-
- The Experiment – White Copper Clay Testing by Jeannette Froese LeBlanc
- Rock Lust – Stone Cutting in a Nutshell by Ann Robinson Davis
- Editors Letter
- In the Studio – Who the Heck Knows? by Barbara Becker Simon
- Studio Insights – Developing the Discerning Eye by Michael David Sturlin
- Book Reviews by Pat Evans
- Enameling Made Easy by Anat Silvera
- Jewelry Maker’s Field Guide by Helen I Diggs
- The Art of Soldering for Jewelry Makers by Wing Mun Devenney
- Artist Profile by Julia Rai – Helga van Leipsig
- Studio Showcase
- Product Showcase with Pat Evans
- Motivatiing Moment – Inspired by Kitchenalia Contest
- Sterling Changeable Pendant by Janet Alexander
- Copper and Silver Horse Pendant by Michela Verani
- Sea Anemone Ring by Aga Sobel
- Gemstone Bead Earrings by Izabela Safin