Metal Clay Artist Magazine Volume 5 Issue 3
Metal Clay Artist Magazine V5 I3 was published in Fall 2014.
Metal Clay Artist Magazine was the only print publication in the world devoted entirely to metal clay. Packed full of the latest news, innovations and developments in the world of metal clay, it inspired, informed and entertained readers. It featured top quality articles and tutorials from the leading artists and teachers working in metal clay around the world.
It ceased publication at the end of 2014 following publication of the five year anniversary issue (Volume 5 Issue 4).
This issue is sold out but you can buy a digital edition on Magzter here.
What’s in this Issue?
The contents of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V5 I3:-
- Behind the Scenes – A “short notice” cover story by Jeannette Froese LeBlanc
- CJS Sales in New York City: A Designers Quarry by Jeannette Froese LeBlanc
- Editors Letter
- Fashionably Late by Donna Greenberg
- New Beginnings by Joy Funnell
- The Brave New World of Metal Clay by Jennifer Roberts
- Book Reviews by Pat Evans
- Behind the Brooch by Lorena Angulo
- Patina: 300+ Coloration Effect for Jewelers and Metalsmiths by Matthew Runfola
- The Jewelry Makers Design Book by Deryn Mentock
- Artist Profile by Julia Rai – Lorena Angulo
- Studio Showcase
- Product Showcase with Pat Evans
- Ask the Expert with Bill Struve
- Competition News
- Motivating Moment – Inspired to Make Hollow Forms
- Easy Enamel Earrings by Pam East
- Vine Keepsake Pendant by Janet Alexander
- Shimmering Sunshine Ring by Joy Funnell
- Peek-a-Boo Pendant by Paula Becket