Metal Clay Artist Magazine Volume 5 Issue 4
Metal Clay Artist Magazine V5 I4 was published in Winter 2014.
Metal Clay Artist Magazine was the only print publication in the world devoted entirely to metal clay. Packed full of the latest news, innovations and developments in the world of metal clay, it inspired, informed and entertained readers. It featured top quality articles and tutorials from the leading artists and teachers working in metal clay around the world.
It ceased publication at the end of 2014 following publication of the five year anniversary issue (Volume 5 Issue 4).
What’s in this Issue?
The contents of Metal Clay Artist Magazine V5 I4:-
- Editors Letter
- The Next Generation of Metal Clay: PMC Flex – Janet Alexander and Jennifer Roberts
- Get Connected! – Jennifer Gastelum and Jennifer Roberts
- Marketing Your Work: The Basics – Carol Augustine
- Metal Clay Textures Are Everywhere You Look! – Margaret Schindel
- Book Reviews by Pat Evans
- Soldering Beyond the Basics by Joe Silvera
- Beautiful Leather Jewelry by Melissa Cable
- Architectural Jewelry in Metal Clay by Hadar Jacobson
- Artist Profile by Julia Rai – Gail Crosman Moore
- Gallery – Celebrating Five Years of Metal Clay Artist Magazine
- Studio Insights – Developing Objective Perspective by Michael David Sturlin
- Product Showcase with Pat Evans
- Organized People Are Just Too Lazy to Look for Things– Melody Pierson
- Wonder Woman’s Attaché Case – Angela Baduel Crispin
- Golden Bronze Egg – Sabine Alienor Singery
- Bisque and Silver Underwater Pendant – Inge Verbruggen
- Hollow Barrel Beads – Jeannette Froese LeBlanc and Margaret Schindel
- How to torch fire your beads (video demonstration)
- Loaded Links – Joy Funnell